Guided Studio Tours
We currently offer free public tours Monday–Friday, that last about 30 minutes. Your tour guide will give you a brief history of Holly Yashi and walk you through the design building, while explaining the steps of our jewelry production.
For Reservations, call (707)822-5132. Reservations encouraged.
Year-round: Monday–Friday at 11am and 2pm
- Tours are free of charge.
- Reservations are highly encouraged due to limited capacity.
- Additional tours accommodated as needed.
- Day of and walk-in ticket availability will vary each day with the potential of NO availability.
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult(s).
- Large bags are not permitted inside the studio.RV, Coach and Accessible parking located at the top of the entrance driveway hill, with designated drop off at the end of the boardwalk.
- Can't make it to a guided tour? Walk right onto our production floor and experience the handcrafted process of Holly Yashi Jewelry up close in our Studio View Room (Monday–Friday 10am–5pm).